Master Class #2 - Vol. III & IV
Time & Location
About The Event
VOL. III - THEORIES AND APPROACHES TO COUNSELING
In this Master Class we will delve deeper into some theories or approaches to counselling. A theory of psychotherapy acts as a roadmap for psychologists: It guides them through the process of understanding clients and their problems and developing solutions.
Here we will show you how to apply things like
1. Voice Therapy
2. Cognitive Behavior Therapy
3. Imago Therapy
VOL. IV - HOW TO COUNSEL A STRUGGLING HOMOSEXUAL
It is very important for The Christian Counselors to understand the difference between a practicing homosexual and a practicing homosexual. For the purpose of this class we will refer to someone who is struggling as one who has not accepted the "label" of homosexual and s/he is not practicing it; or if they have been practicing they are seeking your help to stop.
1. The importance self-evaluation to access readiness to deal with this subject.
2. How to prepare for your first session
3. Therapies that can be used
4. Getting to the root of the matter
5. Therapeutic Exercises to minimize triggers
6. The power of accountability as an intervention tool
7. Answer the question -"What about ministry?"
8. Should the secret be revealed?
9. Your role if you are the client's pastor
10.. The exit strategy - assessing when the is ready to end counseling
- Master Class VOL. III/VOL. IV$150$1500$0